You can make a difference to end-of-life care in the Peace Country Region by supporting Grande Prairie Hospice Palliative Care Society. They rely on contributions to carry on their mission of ensuring expert end-of-life care and support to patients and their family members.
How your donation will help:
- It assist clients and families in financial need
- It helps promote education of health care professionals and volunteers who deliver end-of-life care
- It helps GPHPCS advocate for end-of-life care resources in our region
- It helps increase awareness of hospice palliative care
How to Give
Thanks for your interest in helping the GPHPCS reach its goals! There are many ways to make a donation:
- Gifts of Cash: Cash gifts immediately go to work and can be designated to a something specific or left to GPHPCS as trusted stewards to utilize the funds in the most economical manner.
- Memorial donations: With a tax deductible memorial donation, your donation will help us to support individuals and families in our community. After you make a donation, we can send a card to the family to inform them you have donated in the name of their loved one and to explain how the donation will be used.
- Events: Every year GPHPCS has fundraising events in the community or others host events to raise money for improved hospice palliative care. GPHPCS is always in need of volunteers to help facilitate these events. If you are interested in hosting a third party event, this helps too.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Gifts in Kind: A donation of a gift in kind helps us by keeping costs to a minimum and are greatly appreciated. To find out what items we need please contact us.
- Consider naming GPHPCS in your will or living trust.
Giving can easily be accomplished:
- Online: CanadaHelps.org
- By Telephone: 780-518-1174
- By mail: GPHPCS, Box 21215, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 6W7
Grande Prairie Hospice Palliative Care Society is a charitable not-for-profit organization. Receipts will be issued for donations over $25.
Registered Charity No. 812288470RR0001.
Thank you to our Supporters and Partners
April 26, 2016 – Chad Bonertz (Mechanical Foreman – Pembina Pipeline Valleyview) presenting a cheque to dancer Tanya Smith in support of Swinging with the Stars.